How long can a person stay impure?
Submitted by on Wed, 09/12/2009 - 19:18
Dear Brother / Sister,
Our scholars warn us that we must not delay making ghusl so much as to expire the time of a daily prayer. Not to make ghusl although the time for a prayer expires means to miss a prayer. It is not permissible to miss a prayer without an excuse.
Therefore, a person who needs to make ghusl can do the necessary things before making ghusl, can do the cleaning and even cook but he/she needs to make ghusl as soon as possible; one must not delay making ghusl so much as to expire the time of a daily prayer.
For more information please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- How does Islam view applying lead (melting lead and pouring it into cold water over the head of a sick person done with the intention of breaking an evil spell)?
- Can you give information about Dajjal? What are the characteristics of Dajjal?
- Is music allowed in Islam?
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- Issues related to ghusl
- Does the bodily fluid, "Mazi" require Ghusl (major ablution)?
- Is it permissible for a woman who has to make ghusl (full ablution) to breastfeed her baby, to do the cleaning and to do the washing-up?
- When is ghusl necessary?
- The Importance and Advantages of Ghusl