How did the Prophet Adam (pbuh) come to the world?
Submitted by on Sat, 18/04/2015 - 11:37
Dear Brother / Sister,
The Prophet Adam is the first human being and prophet; he is the father of all humans. The dust that was brought from different places was mixed with water by the angels; they made a human form out of the mud. It remained for 40 years between Mecca and Ta’if and became salsal. That is, it dried liked baked clay.
Firstly, the Prophet Muhammad’s noor (light) was placed on his forehead. Then, he was given a soul on the 10th of Muharram. He was taught the names of everything on the earth and their benefits. His height anda age are not mentioned. All angels prostrated before him by the command of Allah but Satan (devil) became conceited, rejected this command and did not prostrate: ”And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.” Surah al-Baqarah 2 :34
The Prophet Adam was taken to Jannatu’l Firdaws (Paradise) at the age of 40. In Paradise or before Paradise, while sleeping outside Mecca, Hawwa (Eve) was created from the rib of the Prophet Adam. They were paired off by Allah. They were driven out from Jannah because they were tricked by Satan and they ate from the forbidden tree. Prophet Adam was sent down to Ceylon Island (Sri Lanka) and Hawwa to Jeddah. After crying and begging for forgiveness for 200 years, their repentance was accepted. They were commanded to go to Hajj. ”Then his Lord chose him and turned to him in forgiveness and guided [him].” Surah Ţaha 20:122
He met Hawwa on the plain of Mount Arafat. He built the Kaaba. The Prophet Adam made hajj every year. On Arafat or somewhere else, all of his descendants to come to the world until Doomsday were extracted from his waist in the form of particles; they were asked, “Am I not your Lord ?” They all said, “Yes” Then, they returned to his waist. Only his own children came out of his waist. Then they went to Damascus. They had children there. He saw 40.000 people from his descendants. He became a prophet for his children at the age of 1500.
His children spoke in different languages. Jibril had come 12 times. Fasting, one salah in a day and ghusl (full body ablution) were commanded by Allah. He was given a book and taught physics, chemistry, medicine, pharmaceutics and mathematics. many books were written on adobes in Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic languages. According to a narration, he died at the age of 2000 on Friday. Eve died 40 years after him. There are narrations that their graves are in Jerusalem or in Masjid al-Khif in Mina or Arafat.
Questions on Islam
- How long and why did Prophet Adam remain away from Hawwa (Eve)?
- The Prosperity of the day of Arafa
- What was the name of the tree whose fruit was forbidden in Paradise?
- 5. Hajj (Pilgrimage) and Sacrifice
- Why didn't Adam and Hawwa as have a marriage ceremony?
- Question 17: It is stated in the Quran that Hz. Adam was created as the first man and that he was taught everything. In that case, what is the meaning of the wall pictures found in the caves in various places in the world?
- What information does the Quran give about the creation stages of man? What are the verses mentioning the creation of Adam from soil?
- Were Hz. Havva (Eve) and Hz. Adam married? Why were they expelled from Paradise?
- Some circles claim that first humans did not know to speak, is it so?
- Did Hz. Adam come from Paradise with his body or did his spirit come to the world and his spirit was clad in the body in this world?