How can I be freed from those spiritual troubles?

The Details of the Question
High. I'm 18 years old. I have been feeling depressed for about 8 days now and I have not been performing prayer at all. What should I do?
The Answer

Dear Brother / Sister,

You should apply to an expert and religious psychologist. You should perform the prayers that you missed. You should do your best to perform your prayers. You can be freed from those spiritual troubles through performing prayers.

Please click on the link given below;

How should we see the illnesses like depression and stres from the point of view of religion, how shoul one be traeted spiritually?  Are there any hadiths of our Prophet regarding the issue?

Questions on Islam

Was this answer helpful?
Questions on Islam
Subject Categories:
Read 24.529 times
In order to make a comment, please login or register