flipping a coin to make a decision
Submitted by on Mon, 27/10/2008 - 17:18
Dear Brother / Sister,
In order to deal with a subject, even if it is not sin to flip a coin, it is not right. Our religion advises those who are unsure about doing something, to consult someone who is expert on that subject. Also, performing the Salat of Istikhara is advisable. Resulting in a bad condition by flipping a coin is not a good thing for a Muslim. But, in the state of urgent, we advice you to consult your heart.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permitted to deposit money in the bank without interest and to keep money in demand deposit in the bank?
- "islamic" dating site lawfull or unlawfull?
- What is major and minor “Kufr” (unbelief)? Will you explain it by giving examples? How can we protect ourselves from all kinds of unbelief?
- Does Allah expect a person who he knows that will not obey Him to obey?
- What is Bid a (Innovation) and what is it not?
- What are the things that should be taken into consideration while having fun?
- Do Guidance (Hidayah) and Misguidance (Dalalah) Exist Only in Fundamentals of Belief?
- Could you please give information about the Istikhara?
- What is the reward for being a means for the guidance (becoming a Muslim) of a person?
- What makes a slave approach Allah? How can we understand that Allah loves us?