"islamic" dating site lawfull or unlawfull?
Details of the QuestionIs it permissible if one searches for a future husband of wife via a "islamic" dating site?
Submitted by on Mon, 27/10/2008 - 18:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
Questions on Islam
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Is it permitted to deposit money in the bank without interest and to keep money in demand deposit in the bank?
- flipping a coin to make a decision
- What are alcoholic drinks? How does Islam view the drinks that intoxicate?
- When a person eats or drinks alcohol or something unlawful, does s/he really lose his/her religion (belief) for 40 days?
- What is the wisdom behind the gradual prohibition of alcoholic drinks?
- Why is Interest Forbidden?
- What is an "Oath" and If you vow to do something and you don't, then how do you compensate for it?
- What is necessary to do in order to stop using alcohol?
- Are E additives that exist in some food items haram? Can we consume that safely?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS