Does ghusl become complete by washing the body with soapy water? Or is it necessary to wash the body only with water?
The Details of the QuestionDoes ghusl become complete by washing the body with soapy water? Or is it necessary to wash the body only with water?
Submitted by on Sun, 13/03/2016 - 00:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
Ghusl can be made with water only or by using soap and water.
Questions on Islam
- Is it Necessary to say Basmala and Make Niyyah before Making Ghusl?
- How should a person who just had an operation make ghusl? Is ghusl permissible if I wipe over the parts that have bandage? How should a person wash the places that are covered with sticking plasters or bandage while making wudu?
- Does breaking wind or leakage like madhi coming out while making ghusl invalidate ghusl?
- Does the gum in the eye harm wudu and ghusl?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Is wudu invalidated if blood flows after making wudu? For instance, if a person cuts his face while shaving or hits a place and blood comes out, is his wudu invalidated?
- Does it prevent wudu to make a pause while making wudu? Does it harm wudu if a person wears his sock after washing his right foot and before washing his left foot?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS