Does the gum in the eye harm wudu and ghusl?
Submitted by on Tue, 08/03/2016 - 23:50
Dear Brother / Sister,
A gum occurs in the eye that hurts. If the gum is on the outer part of the eye, it is necessary to wash under the gum when the eyes are closed while washing the face. Otherwise, wudu is not valid.
(see Celal YILDIRIM, İslam Fıkhı)
Questions on Islam
- Does breaking wind or leakage like madhi coming out while making ghusl invalidate ghusl?
- Does ghusl become complete by washing the body with soapy water? Or is it necessary to wash the body only with water?
- Does it prevent wudu to make a pause while making wudu? Does it harm wudu if a person wears his sock after washing his right foot and before washing his left foot?
- Is it Necessary to say Basmala and Make Niyyah before Making Ghusl?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Is it permissible to perform ghusl while being naked? Is it permissible to urinate in the place where we bath?..
- How should a person who just had an operation make ghusl? Is ghusl permissible if I wipe over the parts that have bandage? How should a person wash the places that are covered with sticking plasters or bandage while making wudu?
- Is wudu invalidated if blood flows after making wudu? For instance, if a person cuts his face while shaving or hits a place and blood comes out, is his wudu invalidated?