Does denying Allah lie at the bottom of the theory of evolution?
Submitted by on Mon, 09/10/2017 - 16:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes. The basis of this theory claims that living beings formed on their own, not by the creation of Allah.
It is possible to categorize the principles that the philosophy of evolution are based on under four headings:
1. Gradualism (gradual development): The incidents of evolution took place in a very long period of time and step by step.
2. A species came out of another species, or a being from another being.
3. All of the beings living today occurred as a result of the differentiation of a single cell. That is, multicellular invertebrates came out of one single cell; then fish came out of multicellular invertebrates; after that, frogs came out of fish, reptiles out of frogs, birds and mammals out of reptiles; finally, human beings came out of monkeys.
4. All of those incidents happened by chance (coincidentally) and on their own.
Questions on Islam
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- What are the viewpoints of Muslim scholars on evolution theory?
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?
- CREATION THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCES SERIES
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- What would you say to evolutionists claims such as, Dinosaurs evolved and transformed into Birds?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- Are there answers to questions about intraspecies and interspecies evolution?
- BIOLOGICAL OBSTACLES AGAINST INTER-SPECIES EVOLUTION