Does denying Allah lie at the bottom of the theory of evolution?
Submitted by on Mon, 09/10/2017 - 16:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes. The basis of this theory claims that living beings formed on their own, not by the creation of Allah.
It is possible to categorize the principles that the philosophy of evolution are based on under four headings:
1. Gradualism (gradual development): The incidents of evolution took place in a very long period of time and step by step.
2. A species came out of another species, or a being from another being.
3. All of the beings living today occurred as a result of the differentiation of a single cell. That is, multicellular invertebrates came out of one single cell; then fish came out of multicellular invertebrates; after that, frogs came out of fish, reptiles out of frogs, birds and mammals out of reptiles; finally, human beings came out of monkeys.
4. All of those incidents happened by chance (coincidentally) and on their own.
Questions on Islam
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- CREATION THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCES SERIES
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- BIOLOGICAL OBSTACLES AGAINST INTER-SPECIES EVOLUTION
- Similarities In Embryonic Structures
- Are the explanations made as “the Evolution Theory has been proved” true to a certain extent? It is said that the receptor gene of the Aldosterone hormone has been detected and all scientists of the West supported the evolution?
- Why do the Majority of Scientists Accept Evolution?
- Are changes in viruses evidence for evolution? Is the theory of evolution true?