children in catholic and muslim marriage
Submitted by on Wed, 24/09/2008 - 02:35
Dear Brother / Sister,
One of children’s rights over their parents is that parents have to teach religious belief to their children. So, a Muslim has to teach his/her children the essences of Islam and Islamic morality, therefore one must take into consideration such situations while decides to marry.
Also parents have to teach the realities of Islam to their children until the children are in their puberties. Set a child free without helping him and teaching him the realities is not true and such a case will estray the children to wrongs.
Questions on Islam
- What are children's rights over their parents?
- Is betrothal in the cradle permissible in our religion?
- Could you please list the rights of parents over their children?
- Marriage and Family Life
- parents responsibility towards their adult children who live with them and partake in sinful behaviour
- What is the Islamic way of scolding someone in order to prevent him from overstepping the limit?
- Could you give information about parents equal treatment to their children and children's rights over their parents?
- Can a Muslim man marry a woman among People of the Book?
- I am afraid of not being ready to get married, what should I do?
- What are the right ways of hurrying for marriage?