Can jinn know what we have in our mind and what we are thinking about?
Submitted by on Wed, 30/03/2016 - 23:22
Dear Brother / Sister,
Man, who was sent to the world as superior to all beings and as a vicegerent, is superior to jinn in terms of his nature, intelligence, mind, memory, reasoning and worshipping. Some jinn who do not learn from the heavenly religions but learn from Satan do not accept this superiority and are jealous of man.
Allah Almighty states the following regarding the issue in the Quran:
“We have indeed created man in the best of moulds.”(at-Tin, 95/4)
Thus, He states that man is superior to not only jinn but also all of the beings.
Jinn do not accept the superiority of man; they put man in difficulty and do their best so that man will be in need of them. Those who do not know about the nature and structure of jinn hope for their help. Spirituals and healers benefit from these gullible people and their ignorance.
The people who do not know about the nature and structure of jinn sometimes overestimate jinn. That is, they see jinn as creatures that know everything, that have power over everything and that have great talents and as superior to man. This is sheer delusion.
Questions on Islam
- Will you give information about the death of jinn? Where do jinn bury the dead bodies of jinn?
- Are jinn superior to men? Can they harm men whenever they want? How can we be protected from jinn?
- How Muslims started believing in Allah?
- Some people claim that the need to believe originates from the fact that man is a weak being and that he feels the need to take shelter; and they deny divine religions through a wrong evaluation. How will you answer that claim?
- What is the meaning of the two centromeres in human chromosome?
- Were jinn created before human beings? Are jinn superior to human beings? Will the realm of jinn be different in the hereafter?
- What are the jinn? What is their form, shape? What do they do?
- Why do the Majority of Scientists Accept Evolution?
- What is the thing they call as “Nature”?