The Details of the QuestionIs burnt food deemed as haaram or simply classed as unhealthy?
Submitted by on Sat, 20/12/2008 - 21:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
To have burnt food is not haram. Because it is unhealthy, it has not been approved.
Questions on Islam
- Are E additives that exist in some food items haram? Can we consume that safely?
- Do zarurahs (necessities) render harams halal? Is it possible in Islam to abandon fards for harams or to commit a haram deed for something fard? If yes, when?
- Considering the command of the verse;`they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty.` Could you please give advices about protecting the eyes from harams?
- Is taking photos allowed and do they (photos) prevent someone from praying?
- Is it permissible to eat food that includes harmful substances?
- Is every drink or food in which alcohol present haram (forbidden)?
- Are all sorts of tattooing haraam?
- Is it permissible to use the products/food items that include gelatin as an additive? Is it halal when it is not definitely known that it is haram?
- Is hunger strike permissible in the religion of Islam?
- When a person eats or drinks alcohol or something unlawful, does s/he really lose his/her religion (belief) for 40 days?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS