Ball of light?
The Details of the QuestionAlsalamu alaykum. A week ago as I was cleaning my kitchen at the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a ball of light or 2, It was moving too fast for me to see. I thought that it was a reflection from something my son was playing with. I checked and he has nothing in his hands. It happened again the next day and I haven't seen it since. What was this ? I am very curious.
Submitted by on Sat, 08/11/2008 - 02:30
Dear Brother / Sister,
We do not have any idea for such a matter. Many probabilities are possible. But do not be afraid and do not worry. You may read surah the Dawn (Al-Falaq), surah Mankind (An-Nas) and Ayatal Kursi (the verse Divine Thorne) and take refuge in Allah.
Questions on Islam
- Where and how was the Bible revealed to the prophet Jesus (PBUH)?
- The Death of Abu Lahab on disbelief (Kufr)
- The Clean Ancestors of the Messenger of God
- Is it allowed for somebody who has committed adultery to marry somebody who has not committed it?
- What is the reason why Allah mentions the Prophet Hz. Muhammad as "Habibullah" (Beloved of Allah)? Is this phrase used in the Quran and hadiths?
- Does Allah inform anybody whom He wishes about ghayb (unknown/unseen)?
- The Protection of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by Allah
- What Does Şirk-i hafî- şirk-i hafi- Mean?
- The Conquest of Mecca
- The News of Ghayb From The Qur’an is now available in HD format!
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS