Submitted by on Mon, 03/11/2008 - 11:09
Dear Brother / Sister,
A Muslim lady can get married with everyone, except a non Muslim. Also among Muslim nations, she can make a marriage with any nationality she likes. This situation is valid for the Syed families as well.
Questions on Islam
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- Is it permissible for a man to buy a present for his wife on Valentine’s Day?
- What are the harms of racism?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- To those who are thinking of getting married
- What is the reason why the people of the book regard Islam and Muslim as enemies?
- Is what is told about the marriage of Hz. Umar’s marriage with Hz. Ali’s daughter Umm Kulthum true?
- To what extent are friendships of chat right? How can the families that crack online be saved?
- How does Islam view Racism?