Submitted by on Mon, 03/11/2008 - 11:09
Dear Brother / Sister,
A Muslim lady can get married with everyone, except a non Muslim. Also among Muslim nations, she can make a marriage with any nationality she likes. This situation is valid for the Syed families as well.
Questions on Islam
- Some people suffer troubles and misfortunes in this world while others do not. Are those who are not hit by misfortunes very lucky?
- The Quranic verse an-Nisa, 79. Prophets did not commit sins and yet they experienced the biggest of calamities. What is the reason? Moreover, Did the Prophet tell in his hadiths that for what reasons calamities would occur?
- What is the Islamic view on Inheritance?
- Does asking questions and searching of what we do not know harm our Belief?
- Which wife of his did the prophet (PBUH) lead the funeral prayer himself?
- What does dying as a learner of ilm (science) gain us? How does Azrail come to take our life? How can a person be a learner of science?
- What if our father Adam would have not ever been eat that fruit?
- Is interracial and intercultural marriage difficult?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Can we call someone, who loves his race, a racist?