Submitted by on Mon, 03/11/2008 - 11:09
Dear Brother / Sister,
A Muslim lady can get married with everyone, except a non Muslim. Also among Muslim nations, she can make a marriage with any nationality she likes. This situation is valid for the Syed families as well.
Questions on Islam
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Is it permissible for a man to buy a present for his wife on Valentine’s Day?
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- What are the harms of racism?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Can we call someone, who loves his race, a racist?
- Is marriage between Shia and Sunni is permissible in Islam?
- can a sunni girl can marry to a shia boy?
- Isnt there a solution to end the separation of the Alawis and the Sunnis?
- What is Bediuzzaman's view on racism?