What is Belief?
BELIEF means trusting, heartily believing some news given to one, approving the one that brings the new, believing in something without any hesitation.
As an Islamic term, "BELIEF" means to believe in Allah,that there is no god except Him, that Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) is Allah's slave and Messenger, in Allah's angels, books, Day of Judgment, qadar (predestination) and that the good and the bad are created by Allah. (Bukhari, Iman, 37; Muslim, Iman, 1, 5, 7; Abu Dawud, Sunnah, 15) They are fundamentals of belief.
According to the tafsir of Sa'd Taftazani, belief is "the luminous light placed in the heart of a slave that Allah Almighty wishes after this slave uses his partial free will."
According to Badiuzzaman Said Nursi, belief is
"a luminous light granted by the Eternal Sun (Allah Almighty) and a gleam from the endless bliss."(İşaratü'l-îcâz, p. 44.)
- What is the difference between Belief and Unbelief?
- How do we understand that we believe in Allah's existence by approving it with our heart? How do we understand whether we believe in something or not?
- What is belief in the angels?
- What is the importance of Belief in Allah?
- What are the views of ancient philosophers regarding the hereafter?
- Is it in man's power to believe?
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- Are angels Allah's daughters?
- Will you explain through examples the positive effects of belief in Allah on man's life?
- The slander that Allah does not know the deeds that man will do..