What is the age of puberty?
The age of puberty is between the ages of 9 and 15 in girls and 12 and 15 in boys according to most of the Islamic scholars. However, Imam A’zam regards the maximum age as 17 in girls and 18 in boys.
- How many kinds of puberty are there?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- When does being a mukallaf start?
- How does a person know he/she has reached puberty?
- What is the Judgment for Makruh?
- What does puberty mean?
- Issues related to ghusl
- What is the Importance and Benefits of Acting in Accordance with Sunnah?
- What is Mubah?
- What is Batil?