What is the age of puberty?
The age of puberty is between the ages of 9 and 15 in girls and 12 and 15 in boys according to most of the Islamic scholars. However, Imam A’zam regards the maximum age as 17 in girls and 18 in boys.
- How many kinds of puberty are there?
- What is the Judgment for Makruh?
- States Peculiar to Women (Menstruation- Puerperium- Excuse)
- How does a person know he/she has reached puberty?
- When does being a mukallaf start?
- What does puberty mean?
- Issues related to ghusl
- Reading Text: Fatwa- Taqwa
- How many kinds of madhhabs related to fiqh are there?
- What is Ism Azam (Greatest name)?