The Twenty - Third Word: The relation of man with belief; the strong and weak aspects of man and the ways of perfection.
[This Word contains Two Chapters]
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Indeed, We have created man on the most excellent of patterns, * Then sent him down to the lowest of the low, * Except those who believe and do good deeds. (Qur’an, 95:4-6.)
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Second Chapter : The mysteries of man's infinite ascent and infinite descent. The explanation of the following concepts; "Ahsan Taqwim" (the Most Excellent of Patterns), "a’la illiyyin" (the highest of the high places) and "asfal as-safilin" (the lowest of the low)
First Remark: The universal needs of man; His ability in terms of good and evil; The power that he gains by being a slave of Allah. An explanation of the following verse; "Allah will change their evil into good."
- Second Chapter: The mysteries of man's infinite ascent and infinite descent.
- First Chapter: The beauties of belief and what it makes man gain.
- Will you explain the attitude of the Prophet (pbuh) in the face of wasting/extravagance?
- What is the Meaning of Life for the Atheist and the Believer?
- Fourth Remark: The power that man gains with his weakness; the mystery in the fact that all living beings become a servant for man.
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- Why are stories about unbelievers and Pharaohs narrated in the Quran? Do we have to read them up to the Day of Judgment?
- How can man be responsible for his action eternally?