The Twenty - Fourth Word : Some explanations about the truths of the following verse; "The Most Beautiful Names (Asma al-Husna) belong to Allah".
[This Word consists of five ‘Branches’. Study the Fourth Branch carefully. And hold on to the Fifth Branch and climb it, then pluck its fruits!]
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Allah, there is no god but He; His are the Most Beautiful Names. (Qur’an, 20:8.)
We shall indicate five branches of one of the many truths from the luminous tree of this glorious verse.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
- Fifth Branch: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
- Twelfth Principle: The distinctness of the point of view of the Qur'an and philosophy and the results that arise from this distinction.
- The Second Addendum to the Twenty-Fourth Letter: It is a short explanation about the Ascension (Miraj) of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) and his Birth. The meaning of Mawlid and the necessity of reciting Mawlid.
- Fourth Branch: The explanation of the following verse: Everything prostrates before Almighty Allah. The specific worship of beings.
- The Subject Index of Risale-i Nur
- The First Letter: The answers to four different questions.
- Fifth Remark: The two aspects of contemplation and the duties of servitude that take man to the highest rank of all created beings.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- The First Word: The meaning and importance of Basmala (In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate). Basmala from the tongues of various creatures. What does man gain when he mentions the name of Allah and acts in His name?