Fifth Branch: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
FIFTH BRANCH: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Read 8.291 times
- The Twenty- Fourth Word: Some explanations about the truths of the following verse; "The Most Beautiful Names (Asma al-Husna) belong to Allah".
- Fourth Branch: The explanation of the following verse: Everything prostrates before Almighty Allah. The specific worship of beings.
- First Fruit: The place of love in the realm of beings; the targets where love and fear should be directed at. What is the fear of Allah? How is it achieved?
- Fourth Fruit: The difference between Muslims and non-Muslims in terms of being indifferent to religion.
- The Sixth Word: An explanation of the translation of the verse "Verily Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their property that Paradise might be theirs."
- How appropriate is it to say, "Allah will forgive" and not to worship?
- Second Fruit: The reason for worship; the way of offering the worship of all creatures to Allah on his own account.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Third Stopping-Place: The point of views of the people of misguidance and the people of guidance on the worldly life.
- Second Truth: The indication of the truths of generosity, mercy, greatness and glory along with the names of Generous and Merciful to the hereafter.