Fifth Branch: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
FIFTH BRANCH: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Read 8.291 times
- The Twenty- Fourth Word: Some explanations about the truths of the following verse; "The Most Beautiful Names (Asma al-Husna) belong to Allah".
- Fourth Branch: The explanation of the following verse: Everything prostrates before Almighty Allah. The specific worship of beings.
- First Fruit: The place of love in the realm of beings; the targets where love and fear should be directed at. What is the fear of Allah? How is it achieved?
- Fourth Fruit: The difference between Muslims and non-Muslims in terms of being indifferent to religion.
- Second Fruit: The reason for worship; the way of offering the worship of all creatures to Allah on his own account.
- Eighth Allusion: It mentions eight important dangers on the Sufi way. Ninth Allusion: The benefits of the Sufi way.
- The Eighteenth Word: First Point: The share of the human soul in achievements; conceit and thanking
- The Second Addendum to the Twenty-Fourth Letter: It is a short explanation about the Ascension (Miraj) of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) and his Birth. The meaning of Mawlid and the necessity of reciting Mawlid.
- The Sixth Word: An explanation of the translation of the verse "Verily Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their property that Paradise might be theirs."
- Second Truth: The indication of the truths of generosity, mercy, greatness and glory along with the names of Generous and Merciful to the hereafter.