Fifth Branch: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
FIFTH BRANCH: The Fifth Branch has five ‘Fruits’.
Please click on the following links to continue reading;
Read 8.293 times
- The Twenty- Fourth Word: Some explanations about the truths of the following verse; "The Most Beautiful Names (Asma al-Husna) belong to Allah".
- Fourth Fruit: The difference between Muslims and non-Muslims in terms of being indifferent to religion.
- Fourth Branch: The explanation of the following verse: Everything prostrates before Almighty Allah. The specific worship of beings.
- Twelfth Principle: The distinctness of the point of view of the Qur'an and philosophy and the results that arise from this distinction.
- The Second Aim: How can a single individual do innumerable things at the same time? Conclusion and the answers to two questions.
- Twenty-Fourth Letter: It explains an important secret of the obscure secrets of the universe, and wisdoms behind the manifestations the divine names of ar-Rahim (All- Compassionate) al-Karim (The Generous) and Wadud (Loving). It consists of two stations.
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Third Fruit: The importance of the Sunnah (practices of the Prophet) and the results of acting in accordance with them.
- The Sixth Word: An explanation of the translation of the verse "Verily Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their property that Paradise might be theirs."