Third Source: The existence and immortality of the spirit as a law and truth.
• THIRD SOURCE: Man’s spirit, which has been clothed in a living, conscious, luminous external existence, is a comprehensive and veracious commanding law disposed to acquiring universality. And even the weakest commanding laws manifest stability and permanence. For if it is considered carefully, it will be seen that present in all species which are subject to change, is a constant truth that, revolving within the changes, transformations, and stages of life, causes the outer forms of things to change, and living and not dying, is permanent.
Thus, while the human being is an individual, because of the comprehensiveness of his nature, his universal consciousness, and all-embracing imagination, he is like a species. A law that governs and is in force in the species is also in force in the human individual. Since the All-Glorious Creator has created man as a comprehensive mirror, for universal worship, and with an exalted nature, even if the spirit-truth which is present in each individual causes the individual’s outer form to change hundreds of thousands of times, with the Sustainer’s permission, it will not die but will continue, departing as it came. In which case, at Allah’s command and with His permission and through His making it permanent, the human individual’s spirit, which is the conscious element and living part of him, is immortal.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Fourth Source: The constancy of laws despite the constant change in living beings; the immortality of the spirit as a law which is stronger than natural laws.
- First Fundamental Point: About the immortality of man’s spirit.
- Introduction: The proofs about the issues that the human spirit was created for immortality and that the spirits of the dead are not annihilated but preserved.
- Question 3: Do cloned beings not have spirits?
- Second Source: The proofs regarding the existence and immortality of the spirit from the external world.
- Second Station: It is a summary about the proof of oneness from the point of the Greatest Name.
- First Source: The independence of the spirit from the body.
- The Second Aim: How can a single individual do innumerable things at the same time? Conclusion and the answers to two questions.
- What is Life?
- Sixth Truth: The indication of the persistent and ever-changing works in the world which present splendor and continuity along with the names of Glorious and Eternal to the hereafter.