Is it possible to be saved from the delusions and evil of Satan?
There is no freedom from Satan for man. Satan bothers him throughout his life and tries to delude him.
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said the following regarding the issue:
“There is a satan for each one of you.”
Although there is no way of freedom from Satan for a believer, there are ways of keeping him away and weaken him. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:
“Just as a man weakens his camel during a journey, so too can a believer weaken Satan.” (Ahmed bin Hanbal, Musnad, Abu Hurayra)
The delusion of Satan can be eliminated by mentioning the names of Allah and asking His help. While interpreting the verse ‘Min sharri’l-waswasi’l-khannas’: ‘From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper)’, Mujahid says, “The whisper spreads over the heart. When the believer mentions the name of Allah, the whisper escapes; when the heart becomes careless and negligent, it starts to be active again. They keep fighting like the clash of darkness and light. When the light comes, the darkness disappears; similarly, mentioning the name of Allah drives Satan away. The following is stated in the Quran indicating that secret: “The Evil One has got the better of them: So he has made them lose the remembrance of Allah.” (al-Mujadila, 19)
- Can you give information about Munafiq, Munafiqs, (Hypocrites)?
- 1- What is Delusion (Waswasa)?
- What does the phrase "who whispers into the hearts of Mankind among Jinn and among men" mentioned in the chapter of an-Nas mean?
- What prayer should a person say when he fears, is terrified and uneasy?
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?
- What does the hadith "Satan flows in the blood vessels of man with blood" mean?
- One Supplication Every Week- 43rd Week
- How can we take refuge in God?
- What are the verses about Angels, Jinn, and Devils?