Is it permissible to eat and drink water from the plates or cups of polytheists and People of the Book?
It is regarded permissible to eat and drink water from the plates or cups of polytheists and People of the Book if it is not obvious that or if we do not know that there was something that Islam prohibited in those plates or cups. It is not permissible to eat from them if it is known that they were contaminated with najasah.
The Messenger of Allah drank water from the waterskin of a polytheist woman. He also ate food from the plates of the People of the Book.
- Is it permissible to eat or drink from silver or golden plates and cups or to make wudu from them?
- How Many Kinds of Cleanliness (Taharah) are There?
- The things that are makruh for people who have to make ghusl
- What conditions are necessary for ghusl to be valid?
- Do dental filling and plating prevent the validity of ghusl?
- What is the judgment about putting on gold teeth or plating the teeth with gold?
- Judgments about waters which are Instruments of Cleaning
- Issues related to ghusl
- Is it haram to shave the beard?
- Masah over a Bandage