Is it acceptable for humans to talk as, I created, or We created?
A human provides materials from world and builds a new work. Although, he/she says, this is my work, this claim of ownership is nothing other than a metaphor. It is added, as a new work of art to the (miraculous) gallery of Universe and the true Artist of it, is God.
It is not hard to understand that soil cannot create plant, a tree cannot create fruit, and a bee cannot create honey. All of those are clueless, unaware, and unconscious beings (creations). Humans, on the other hand are creations who have geniuses and special talents. However, it is not always possible to recognize God just by looking his/her work, which is done with his/her conscious hands.
Yet when it is thought carefully, we do not fall behind to understand that human is only another agency through the creation. Because while a human is putting forth his/her work orderly he/she does not create anything, he/she does not call anything into being from non-existence. He/she only constitutes and arranges the already existed material, while he/she is doing that he/she uses the tools and the feelings that were once granted to him/her. God is the One who gives (creates) mind, heart, memory, eyes, ears, and hands. The artist who works with the tools, materials that are created by God cannot be the true owner and creator of that work of art.
Humans role is to wish, and to use his/her willpower for the good. God, who creates a fruit through the agency of a tree, also creates work of arts with the hands of humans. If that is so, a human cannot claim as, I created this, just by thinking, this was created through me can only say, I made this.
Scientist and artists while discovering the Divine laws in the Universe, while inventing various tools and machines, use their special skills, geniuses that are bestowed and granted on them by God. Their sayings such as, I found this law, I made this machine do not mean that they are the lawmaker and the creator.
Our hearts work, our blood cleanse, cells renew themselves; billions of incidents occur in our bodies while we are unaware. How many persons are there who know the functions of the organs? Our hair falls, skin wrinkles, teeth fall out, back bends and finally our lives that we coddle on taken from us. And we cannot do anything rather than desperately watching to whats happening to us.
How can a human be the true owner of the works, which are created through him/her, and claim, I created it while he/she is not even the true owner of his/her organs and feelings?
- the word creat
- It is announced that human has been created weak in Quran. Can you explain it?
- The Proofs of Creation # 21: The Proof of the Weakness of Nature
- Does Freedom mean doing whatever someone happens to want? If not, how should real freedom be understood?
- Is it not a torture to restrict ones freedom?
- How should be a Muslims consideration of Tawakkul?
- How could one who lives in a desolate place and unaware of Islam held responsible in the hereafter?
- How many missed (qada) can be performed the most a day? If a person who did not perform salah for ten years wants to perform them as qada and performs a hundred missed prayers a day, are these salahs accepted?
- While in salah in congregation, if someone from the congregation behaves in such a way that requires sajda as-sahw, what must he/she do?
- The Proofs of Creation # 5: Names and characteristics cannot exist without having owners.