Even if it is rare, in some of the Alewi villages it is believed that fasting is only farz (religious duty which is required for all Muslims) for three days; when Angel Gabriel has brought the revelation related with the occasion, he couldnt have f
It can be stated expressly why the claim is fallacy in the light of these facts:
First of all, fasting is stated as a month not as days in the Holy Book Quran. It is not mentioned as 30 or 29 days. It is commanded as Shar-u Ramadan (month Ramadan) (Al-Baqara Surah, 2:185). Moreover, there is no such number in Quran; there is a letter, which specifies that. In other words, it is not possible to be mistaken even if a bug [can seem like the Arabic zero (numerical value of a dot is zero)> grounds next to three because it is not given any numerical value as three in Quran.
On the other hand, it cannot be thought that Gabriels (the messenger angel) not having found Our Prophet in Medina. Actually, he is the messenger of Allah who is One, All Seeing, All Hearing. He is an eminent angel, who can be present at thousands of stars while he conveys the commands of Allah to the other angels, and prostrates to his Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) at Arsh-i Azam (highest throne), brings revelations to Prophet at the same time. He would not have come to a certain place for revealing. He would have come directly alongside Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
For example, even if it is thought as his not having been able to find our Prophet (pbuh) for once, Allah (swt) who is the One, All Knowing with His divine knowledge and power would warn His trusty Angel and would informed about Our Prophets location.
- Why do Alawites not fast in Ramadan? Do they not know that Hz. Ali performed fasting in Ramadan?
- What is the difference between the Shias and Sunnis?
- It is said that Hazrath Ali (as) has performed the necessity prayers of who has affection to him. Is there any reality in this claim?
- Some people claim Although the Quran was sent to Hazrath Ali (may God be pleased with him) Gabriel brought it to Muhammad (PBUH). What can you say about this matter?
- We hear that some people call Hazrath Ali prophet. Where does this argument stem from and how should we answer these people?
- Can a Muslim be exempted from the responsibility of worship by loving Ali (may God be pleased with him) and the Family of the Prophet (PBUH)?
- Isnt there a solution to end the separation of the Alawis and the Sunnis?
- What is Bektashism?
- Some people claim that Ali (may God be pleased with him) is not dead and that the person Ibn-i Muljam killed was-God forbid-a devil under his guise. What do you say to this?
- We hear that some people attribute divinity to Hazrath Ali, even in small degree. What answer can you give to this claim?