Will a widow woman be rewarded in the hereafter?
Submitted by on Mon, 05/10/2009 - 08:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
That those whose child die receive reward is because children intercede for their parents and that their parents show patience. If she bears it patiently, a woman whose husband dies will also receive the reward for her patience, too, God willing.
Questions on Islam
- Can we transform troubles, misfortunes and illnesses into good things for us? How?
- Are the children who died in their childhood going to intercede for their parents?
- Third Warning by Badiuzzaman Said Nursi Regarding Prayers
- Will you explain the destruction of children and animals in the nations that are destroyed?
- Will you explain the hadith "When a slave is ill, Allah sends two angels to him and says to them, ‘Go and look what my slave says to his visitors’" about the reward to be given to a person who shows patience and thanks Allah?
- Will the pains a person who dies by being burnt or drowned suffers be atonement for his sins?
- Why does test exist according to the Quran and Hadiths?
- What would you advise me to do in order to show patience in the face of illnesses and misfortunes?
- Second Point: It tells us that people have no right to complain about misfortunes and illnesses.
- It is said that disasters are atonements for sins. However, innocent and pious people may also suffer from disasters. How do you explain this?