Will a widow woman be rewarded in the hereafter?
Submitted by on Mon, 05/10/2009 - 08:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
That those whose child die receive reward is because children intercede for their parents and that their parents show patience. If she bears it patiently, a woman whose husband dies will also receive the reward for her patience, too, God willing.
Questions on Islam
- Can we transform troubles, misfortunes and illnesses into good things for us? How?
- Are the children who died in their childhood going to intercede for their parents?
- What would you advise me to do in order to show patience in the face of illnesses and misfortunes?
- Third Warning by Badiuzzaman Said Nursi Regarding Prayers
- Prophet Ayyub [Job] (Peace be upon him)
- Can a name be given to a baby that dies in the uterus when it is two months old? Can this baby intercede for its parents on the Day of Judgment?
- How should we assess such calamities and disasters?
- Third Warning: How should patience be used and where should it be spent? Three kinds of patience.
- Will you explain the hadith "When a slave is ill, Allah sends two angels to him and says to them, ‘Go and look what my slave says to his visitors’" about the reward to be given to a person who shows patience and thanks Allah?
- Is my child who died of an illness a martyr? Has she reached the degree of martyrdom?