Will I be able to change my race in Paradise?
- Will I be able to change my race in Paradise and have another race?
- For example, if I am African in this world, will I be able to change my race and become Korean?
Submitted by on Sat, 23/09/2023 - 21:05
Dear Brother / Sister,
First of all, we should state that the spirit has no race; race is a characteristic of the body, and a new body that is suitable for Paradise will be created in Paradise.
Therefore, no one in Paradise will change their race, nor will they want to do so. There is no need to do so; one will not feel this need.
Besides, race is related to the lineage from which a person comes. Nobody can change their lineage.
On the other hand, all human beings are descended from our father Adam and mother Eve (Hawwa). In this respect, we all have the same race.
In that case, thinking in this way is a delusion showing that one is ashamed of one’s own race and desires to be of another race. However, one is not responsible for that, and it does not fit a servant to boast of it or to be ashamed of it; it is a sin.
However, it is possible to have any type of body you want in Paradise.
Questions on Islam
- Will people belong to races in Paradise?
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- What are the fossils put forward as a transitional form about the past of man?
- What is the criterion of superiority in the sight of Allah (SWT)? Is there any particular race or nation that Allah (SWT) favors?
- As we all came from Prophet Adam and Hz. Hawwa, how did it happen that the black people were created differently? Why do they have seven ribs, but we have six?
- Does the spirit have any race?
- What is an illegitimate child? What does the religion of Islam say about this term?
- Do spirits have races?
- From what race does Hz. Ibrahim came from?