Does the spirit have any race?
The spirit is a guest of the land of body. The human being leads a kind of plant life till it is four months old in his mothers womb. He came from the penis of his father who is from any race and he found his station inside the womb of his mother coming from any race.
He continues his growth inside that dark place with the grace of his Creator that creates the sperm in his father and makes his mothers womb as a place to grow up.
The concept race is valid only for this world. The baby there has no race. The spirit has not got any race. And in its perfect sense, man is composed of spirit. The body is like his home.
Read 7.079 times
- Do spirits have races?
- Foreword (About Racism)
- Is reincarnation mentioned in the Quran?
- 2. Belief in the Hereafter
- How would you respond the claim Christians make “We mention Jesus (PBUH) the son of god to mean they both are of the same essence. I do not believe but I am afraid of being mistaken about it. Besides, I would be glad if you could recommend a book to
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- Can you make some explanations about test-tube baby?
- Surah 2. Al-Baqara (The Cow)
- What is Religion?
- What does Entertainment Mean? What are the things that should be taken into consideration while having fun?