Do spirits have races?
The spirit is the guest of the land of bodies. Man leads a life of that of a plant until he is four month old in his mothers womb. He comes from the offspring of a father of any race and again develops in the womb of a mother of any race
With the bestowal of his Sustainer Who created the seeds of a human in his/her father, Who made his mothers womb a headquarters for him, he keeps developing in that dark place.
Now the concept of race is valid for this world. The guest who arrives in that place belongs to no race. Spirits have no race. Moreover, man is composed of spirit in its full sense. The body is like his house.
- Holy Qur'an(PDF)
- 7. Surah Al-A'raf (1- 53)
- 7. Surah Al-A'raf (54- 126)
- Is it permissible to have a copy of the Quran in the bedroom?
- Is it permissible to read the Quran from the internet / computers (mobile phones) without wudu?
- What is the decree about eating and drinking something while the Quran is being recited?
- The News of Ghayb From The Qur’an is now available in HD format!
- Does a person have to take wudu before reading the Quran on computer?
- reading Quran during periods