Do spirits have races?
The spirit is the guest of the land of bodies. Man leads a life of that of a plant until he is four month old in his mothers womb. He comes from the offspring of a father of any race and again develops in the womb of a mother of any race
With the bestowal of his Sustainer Who created the seeds of a human in his/her father, Who made his mothers womb a headquarters for him, he keeps developing in that dark place.
Now the concept of race is valid for this world. The guest who arrives in that place belongs to no race. Spirits have no race. Moreover, man is composed of spirit in its full sense. The body is like his house.
- Does the spirit have any race?
- Foreword (About Racism)
- How would you respond the claim Christians make “We mention Jesus (PBUH) the son of god to mean they both are of the same essence. I do not believe but I am afraid of being mistaken about it. Besides, I would be glad if you could recommend a book to
- What is the criterion of superiority in the sight of Allah (SWT)? Is there any particular race or nation that Allah (SWT) favors?
- What is Religion?
- What is the religion of Islam?
- Is reincarnation mentioned in the Quran?
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM
- Why do we worship?
- Can you make some explanations about test-tube baby?