What is the wisdom behind Hz. Isa’s being sent at the end of time? Why does Hz. Muhammad (pbuh), who is the last prophet, not come and spread Islam again?
Submitted by on Wed, 29/08/2018 - 11:37
Dear Brother / Sister,
There are some wisdoms behind it.
1. Hz. Isa will come to the world again with sainthood, not with prophethood.
2. Hz. Isa wanted to be among the ummah of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) because he received a lot of revelation about him and because he was told that Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) would come as a prophet after him. He will be sent to the earth again at the end of time as a result of his prayer.
3. In addition, it can be considered as a grace of Allah for Christianity to be transformed into its pure state, that is, the belief of oneness, through Hz. Isa.
4. We will quote from Mektubat written by Badiuzzaman Said Nursi related to the issue of Hz. Isa’s coming down to the earth with his human body:
“...Then the person of Jesus (Upon whom be peace), who is present with his human body in the world of the heavens, will come to lead the current of true religion, as, relying on the promise of One Powerful Over All Things, the Bringer of Sure News has said.1 Since he has told of it, it is true, and since the One Powerful Over All Things has promised it, He will certainly bring it about. Indeed, it is not far from the wisdom of the All-Wise One of Glory who all the time sends the angels to the earth from the heavens, sometimes in human form – like Gabriel appearing in the form of Dihya – and sends spirit beings from the Spirit World making them appear in human form, and even sends the spirits of most of the dead saints to the world with similitudes of their bodies, it would not be far from His Wisdom – even if he were not alive and present with his body in the skies of the world and had truly died and departed for the furthest corner of the hereafter – to clothe Jesus (Upon whom be peace) in his body and send him to the world, so to bring the religion of Jesus to a fitting conclusion; for such a momentous result. Indeed He promised it because His wisdom required it to be thus, and since He promised it, He will most certainly send him. When Jesus (Upon whom be peace) comes, not everyone will know him to be the true Jesus. His elect and those close to him will recognize him through the light of belief. It will not be self-evident so that everyone will recognize him.”
Questions on Islam
- Although some prophets were allowed to be killed when they announced the true religion, why was Jesus ascended to the sky? Even our prophet’s tooth was broken at a battle. What feature of Jesus caused this?
- Why was Jesus (pbuh) raised to the sky although some prophets were allowed to be killed why conveying the religion to people? Furthermore, one tooth of our Prophet was broken during a battle. From which property of Jesus does this incident originate?
- Did Jesus (Hz. Isa) (pbuh) die? Will you explain the issue from the Islamic point of view?
- Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) in the Bible
- Christians say that Jesus (PBUH) will come back. How will that come true? Who will be he?
- Fourth Question: It is said that Hz. Isa (Jesus) will descend to the earth at the end of time, kill the Antichrist (Dajjal) and that most people will enter the true religion.
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Bible.
- The First Kind is the news given by the Torah, the Bible, the Psalms and other scriptures about Muhammad (pbuh).
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?