What is the explanation for a good atheist’s going to Hell and a bad Muslim’s going to Paradise?
- Does a good atheist’s going to Hell and a bad Muslim’s going to Paradise not affect Islam in terms of belief and ethics?
- That Muslim person might be someone who worships Allah but is immersed in debauchery and bad deeds, and the atheist/deist/agnostic person might be someone who does not worship Allah but always protects His creatures as much as he can.
Submitted by on Mon, 30/05/2022 - 16:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
Faults and sins are graded; some deeds of worship, charities and good deeds cause the forgiveness of sins.
The belief of a person who believes in Allah and has good deeds and ethical faults is valuable; and if his sins are not forgiven, he will be punished.
The sin of a person who does not believe in Allah is a major sin; no good deed can replace it. He can be rewarded for these good deeds either in this world or partly in the hereafter, but still in Hell.
Questions on Islam
- What is Rahmani warning?
- How should the Muslim creed and faith be?
- Belief in Qadar (destiny) – Introduction
- Who are addressed by this verse: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (az-Zumar, 39/53) The Muslims or unbelievers?
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Is it not a contradiction that Allah created the sins and human beings so that they would repent and that He blamed those who committed sins and threatened them with Hell?
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- What are our duties toward the Quran?