Is it not injustice when a person becomes a Muslim at the age of 60 and starts life without a sin like a baby?
There are some righteous young people who remain righteous when they get old. What is the state of a person who becomes a believer at the age of 60? Such a person was a Christian, atheist, deist, etc. until he was 60; then, he became a Muslim. Is it not injustice? Such a person can start as a sinless person when he becomes a Muslim after committing so many haram deeds.
Submitted by on Wed, 18/03/2020 - 14:17
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is more difficult for a person who lives in an environment of unbelief and sins to get rid of them and to choose to become a believer than a person who lives as a Muslim in an Islamic environment; therefore, Allah rewards such a person.
Questions on Islam
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- What are the Stages of Life in the Hereafter?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)