What does reading the book of the universe mean? What is the book of the universe?
Submitted by on Mon, 13/11/2017 - 15:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah created us so that we would worship Him and to make Himself known. Therefore, He also created the teachers and introducers that would introduce Him to us. The most comprehensive and universal ones among those teachers and introducers are the following three:
1. The book of the universe
2. Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)
3. The Quran.
Each of those introducers introduces and describes Allah to us (those who can read). Acting upon this universal rule, we can say that since Allah will introduce us all of His names and attributes through the universe, He will definitely make His names and attributes that include His perfection and beauty manifest in it. Therefore, we can say “all kinds of names and attributes are manifest in the universe”.
What is meant by the universe is not the material realm that we see. The universe means the created realm. Thus, it will be appropriate to understand the universe as the realm of similitude, Lawh al-Mahfuz (the Preserved Tablet), Paradise and Hell and all of the creatures.
Questions on Islam
- How should we understand the statement, "Allah is not anywhere and He is everywhere"? They say, "Allah is very close to us and we are far away from Him." How is it possible?
- Creation through the Language of Sciences
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Will you explain the issue of Allah’s creating the beings in the form of ibda and insha?
- Al-Khaliq (The Creator)
- Question 46: How should the activity of God Almighty be explained to those who regard even miraculous events as normal and Allah’s commands as properties of things?
- What is the meaning and real nature of life and the wisdom behind its creation? How is the perfection of life attained?
- What does Nur al-Muhammadi (Light of Muhammad) mean?
- The Sixteenth Proof: The Proof of Beauty and Perfection
- How Should the Hadith Allah created man in the form of Rahman (the All-Merciful, Most Gracious). Be Understood?