What are the signs showing that our worship is accepted?
Submitted by on Tue, 22/03/2016 - 00:54
Dear Brother / Sister,
There is no definite decree regarding the issue. However, there are some signs of it. They are as follows: a person sees himself away from sins; he feels that the joy in his heart lessens; he feels the power of Allah Almighty on everything that he looks at; he approaches good people and moves away from bad people; he regards very few worldly things as a lot and a lot of deeds for the hereafter as very few; he keeps his heart busy with what Allah rendered fard; he controls his tongue; he always thinks; he always regrets about the bad things he did.
A person who performs worshipping as much as he can should not think about whether his worshipping is accepted or not; he should think about his duties.
Questions on Islam
- Ash-Shakur (The Rewarder of Thankfulness)
- How can we tell unbelievers about Allah’s existence?
- What is the wisdom (reason) for the creation of some living beings abnormally?
- Prayer, the summary of all kinds of worship
- What is salah (prayer)? Why is salah (prayer), which consists of a few acts, is so much important in Islam?
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?
- Life in the Grave is True
- How serious does our religion take our dreams? How should we evaluate our dreams for the real life and the future? Is it all right to take action upon a dream?
- What is Religion?
- What is the religion of Islam?