Some useful and harmful bacteria sometimes form though there is no suitable medium. Is it possible for the first living been to have formed by chance?
Submitted by on Thu, 24/01/2019 - 15:27
Dear Brother / Sister,
For the formation of a living being, another living being that will cause its formation is definitely necessary. It is wrong to claim that any living being can form when there is a suitable medium. As it is known, there was a conviction that living beings formed when there was a suitable medium. However, Pasteur observed that living beings did not form in closed jars in the seventeenth century and showed that a living being could form only from another living being.
Allah can create a living being as a miracle without needing another living being. As a matter of fact, the first creations took place like that; for instance, the creation of Hz. Adam and Hz. Hawwa (Eve). However, this world is a world of testing; therefore, Allah attributed everything to a cause. A mother and father are necessary as causes for the birth of a child. The same thing is valid for a lamb, bird and bacterium. Thus, Allah attributed the formation of a living being to another living being, not a medium, as a cause.
Questions on Islam
- BASIC FALLACIES IN THE VIEW OF EVOLUTION: 2 CONFUSION OF CONCEPTS
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?
- BIOLOGICAL OBSTACLES AGAINST INTER-SPECIES EVOLUTION
- Why does Allah create disabled and mutated living beings?
- THE FORMATION OF COLOR IN LIVING BEINGS AND THE EFFECTS OF MUTATIONS
- Will you give information about evolution terminology?
- Are the transitional forms among living things which is claimed by evolutionists true? Can the decomposition of nylon parts by some bacteria through some enzymes be proof for evolution?
- Question 63: Does the first synthetic bacterium that scientists produced in Craig Venter Institute and its transfer to a bacterial cell of mycoplasma species have anything to do with creating something out of nothing? What is its place in Islam?
- Question 77: Barred mudskipper has become an evidence to which evolutionists refer frequently. They use funny phrases like the nightmare of creationists. What is the wisdom behind the creation of this living being like that?
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions