Are changes in viruses evidence for evolution? Is the theory of evolution true?
Submitted by on Fri, 08/04/2016 - 00:33
Dear Brother / Sister,
What is meant by evolution here is very important. A lot of things in the universe are not constant. Everything undergoes change. If what is meant by evolution is the transformation of a species into another, it has no scientific basis.
If change is meant by it, it is not evolution but development. The changes that take place in a species through useful mutations are not evolution but planned, flexible creation. A living being can change to the extent that its genetic structure allows. It cannot transform into another species. A virus is still a virus and a bacterium is still a bacterium.
Questions on Islam
- CREATION THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCES SERIES
- Knowing the Creator and understanding Creation through Questions
- DILEMMAS OF THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION
- BASIC FALLACIES IN THE VIEW OF EVOLUTION: 2 CONFUSION OF CONCEPTS
- EVOLUTION: IS IT GRADUAL IN CREATION?
- Are the explanations made as “the Evolution Theory has been proved” true to a certain extent? It is said that the receptor gene of the Aldosterone hormone has been detected and all scientists of the West supported the evolution?
- Will you give information about evolution terminology?
- Does denying Allah lie at the bottom of the theory of evolution?
- BASIC FALLACIES IN THE VIEW OF EVOLUTION: 1 CONFUSION OF SCIENTIFICITY, BELIEF AND IMPARTIALITY
- Why do the Majority of Scientists Accept Evolution?