Seeking permission from a husband who walked out
Submitted by on Thu, 26/03/2009 - 13:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
If they have not divorced yet, they should not live separately. They are still husband and wife. The rules about marriage are still valid.
Questions on Islam
- Who has the right of divorce?
- Unable to accept the khula from wife.
- Marriage and Family Life
- Is it permissible for me to get divorced from my current husband and get married again with another man?
- Could you please give information about "Nafaqa" (Sustenance: Maintenance: Alimony)?
- MARRIAGE IN ISLAM
- Can a husband divorce his wife unilaterally?
- is husband allowed to beat his wife?
- How can a woman get Khula (divorcement)?