Submitted by on Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:55
Dear Brother / Sister,
Bridegroom’s family or relatives can eat food there. However it would be more proper for man and women to eat separately.
Questions on Islam
- What is the criterion for extravagance and generosity? How can we distinguish between extravagance and generosity?
- Will you give information about arranging time?
- What is Dabbatu’l Ard? Has it emerged? Can the Illness of Aids be Dabba?
- What is the decree about leaving food uncovered? It is said that the food that is left uncovered cannot be eaten. Is it true?
- Why is the flesh of chicken not haram though it eats small animals like worms?
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS
- What are the decrees of our religion about treatment? Are there any places where it is permissible to be treated with haram things?
- What kind of actions will Dajjal (Anti-Christ) carry out? Who will be his greatest supporter(s)?
- marriage without imam
- issues on financial debt