name as- samad
Submitted by on Sun, 23/11/2008 - 19:53
Dear Brother / Sister,
Both Samad and Abdussamad (not Abdul Samad) are recommendable names. You can choose one of them. But the name as-Samad is not a convenient name, because it describes Allah Almighty.
Questions on Islam
- Does Allah (SWT) have any states such as feeling gladness, sadness or (May Allah forgive me for saying it) crying?
- It is stated in the Quran: It is in the remembrance of and whole-hearted devotion to God that hearts find rest and contentment. What is meant here with remembrance? How does it content the heart?
- Will you give information about the reason why the chapter of al-Ikhlas was sent down and its interpretation?
- The glorified name; ALLAH and the properties of this name
- What is the thawab of performing the tasbihat after prayers?
- We are the Ones Who Need Worship!
- Al-Asma Al-Husna (The most Beautiful Names)
- Will you give information about Allah's names?
- What are the responsibilities of man toward Allah regarding the purpose of the creation of man?
- What does the satisfaction of the heart mean? How does the heart become satisfied?