Name of the nation/people that Isa (A.S) & Raulullah (S.AW)
Submitted by on Thu, 02/09/2010 - 04:08
Dear Brother / Sister,
Hazrat Eesa (pbuh) (Jesus) is one of the prophets that are mentioned in the Quran and sent to the sons of Israel.
According to Western historians, Hazrat Eesa (pbuh) declared people that he was a prophet in Yahudiya, which belonged to Romans, during the reign of Tiberius. He called people to the true religion first in Jalila and then in Jerusalem. He was sent to complete the religion of the Jews and to correct what they added to the religion.
Our Prophet (pbuh) was born in Makkah, in the Arab community. He is Arab and his origin goes back to Hazrat Ismael and to Hazrat Ibrahim (Abraham). There is a hadith regarding the issue:
The following hadith is reported from Ibn Abbas in the hadith book of Imam Munawi called Fayzu'l-Qadir: "Love Arabs due to three properties: I am an Arab. The Quran was sent in Arabic. The language of the people in Paradise is Arabic." (Fayzu'l-Qadir, 1:178 Hadith no: 225.)
“Allah chose sons of Adam/man among creatures, Arabs among sons of Adam, the tribe of Mudar among Arabs, the tribe of Quraysh among Mudars, sons of Hashim among Quraysh and me among sons of Hashim; thus, I became the most distinguished of the distinguished people.”(see Majmau’z-Zawaid, 8/215)
"Allah chose Kinana among sons of Ismael, Quraysh among Kinana, sons of Hashim among Quraysh and me among sons of Hashim." (Muslim, Fadail, 1; Tirmidhi, Manaqib, 1; Ahmad b. Hanbal, 4/107).
Questions on Islam
- What does the phrase "pure descent" used for the Prophet (pbuh) mean?
- Is Azar the father of Hazrat Ibrahim (pbuh)?
- The Clean Ancestors of the Messenger of God
- How did the Prophet describe his ancestry?
- From what race does Hz. Ibrahim came from?
- What do the battles of "Fijar" mean? Did the Prophet (pbuh) take part in these battles?
- “If He (God) so will, He can remove you and put (in your place) a new Creation.” How can we answer those who consider those verses as a proof for the creation of another kind of species and evolution?
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) marry Hz. Khadijah? What was their marriage ceremony like?
- What were the items of the boycott applied by the polytheists in order to frustrate the Muslims? How was the boycott lifted?
- Boycott Against Muslims