a muslim behaviour and attitudes towards a non-believer
The Details of the QuestionAssalamualaikum,i have read in the Holy Quran and Hadiths to be good to a muslim,what about the non-muslim,how should be our attitudes towards them?
Submitted by on Tue, 14/09/2010 - 18:51
Dear Brother / Sister,
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to congratulate non-muslim neighbors or acquaintances on their festivals, new year and Christmas?
- Is it true to insult a non-muslim?
- Is it religiously permissible for a Muslim to live in a non-Muslim country?
- How should our relations with non-Muslims be?
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?
- What does Quran mention about the preparations of war?
- Is it permissible to despise sinners or non-Muslims and humiliate them?
- Can non-Muslims live in a Muslim Country? If so, what are their rights?
- Can you say that Islam is not racist and anti-feminist?
- How should the attitudes of those who fast and who do not fast towards one another be?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS