Married women responsibility toward her parents.
Submitted by on Wed, 17/09/2008 - 08:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
A married woman have to take care of her parents, if they are in need of nursing. She should visit them. She must fulfill their's needs if can afford.
While doing these she should gain her husband's consent as far as possible. If her husband doesn't come to an agreement and her parents are in need of nursing she can help them without the permission of her husband. But she should be careful of not to destroy the peace of the family. (Bezzâziyye; Feteva-ı Hindiyye-Beyrut: 1400 C: 1 p: 341 vd)
Questions on Islam
- What are the responsibilities the woman in the family and her duties toward her husband?
- What are the responsibilities of a woman within the family and her duties toward her husband?
- what are wifes duties towards husband and vice versa?
- Marriage and Family Life
- Does the duty of taking care old parents belong to son and his wife?
- What is the Islamic view on Inheritance?
- Is it permissible for me to make nikah with a woman who escaped from family violence?
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) make his first marriage after the death of Hz. Khadijah to Hz. Sawda bint Zam'a? What is the wisdom behind his marriage to this quite old woman?
- If a mother or father curses their children about an issue though he or she is wrong, will their curse be accepted?