Is it true to disturb and annoy someone just for fun?
Submitted by on Thu, 17/09/2009 - 14:20
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is forbidden to disturb not only Muslims but also non-Muslims. Therefore, it is a violation of Allah's and human's rights to disturb a Muslim lady out of fun and to injure her integrity and honor. Those who have done that should both repent and ask the injured person for forgiveness. Otherwise, in the Hereafter, the rightful will receive their dues rightfully:
Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings upon him) said: Do you know who is poor? They (the Companions of the Prophet) said: A poor man amongst us is one who has neither dirham with him nor wealth.
He (the Prophet) said: The poor of my Ummah (community) would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers and fasts and Zakat but (he would find himself bankrupt on that day as he would have exhausted his funds of virtues) since he hurled abuses upon others, brought calumny against others and unlawfully consumed the wealth of others and shed the blood of others and beat others, and his virtues would be credited to the account of one (who suffered at his hand). And if his good deeds fall short to clear the account, then his sins would be entered in (his account) and he would be thrown in the Hell-Fire. (Muslim, Birr, 59)
In this case, a Muslim woman should possess the dignity and maturity fitting a Muslim lady; should not cast doubt with her behaviors, actions and posture; and if need be, she should notify the authorities.
Please click on the link given below;
Questions on Islam
- What is the penalty for oppressing with the tongue?
- How should one answer a person who hurts his feelings among other people and who demoralizes him?
- What are the duties of the spouses in the family?
- The Prophet Marries Hazrat Zaynab Bint Jahsh
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- How will people forgive one another about the violation of rights?
- 5. Madinah Period of Hazrat Muhammad
- Surah 33. Al-Ahzab (The Clans, The Coalition, The Combined Forces)
- What is the importance of Ahl-i Bayt affection in Islam?
- What are the types of backbiting? Why and to what extent is backbiting bad?