It is stated in the Quran that humans and jinn will fill Hell. Why is it necessary?
Submitted by on Tue, 08/03/2016 - 00:21
Dear Brother / Sister,
“Except those on whom He hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: "I will fill Hell with jinns and men all together.” (Surah Hud, 11/119)
However, those on whom Lord has bestowed His mercy are exceptions. They do not disagree and they do not oppose Allah. They do not move away from oneness and the true path; they form an ummah with unity. Allah Almighty created them so that they would not move away from oneness, they would not fall into disagreement and they would form an ummah. He created all of them in accordance with the following verse:
"that He may try which of you is best in deed" (al-Mulk, 67/2)
so that the test and the competition will be taken and the objectors and supporters will be discriminated from each other. Thus, the following statement of the Lord about those who disagreed will be fulfilled: I will definitely fill Hell with humans and jinn.
Allah did not create some people for Hell. On the contrary, He created Hell for some people. For example, the state builds a prison but it does not build it so that some people will be clapped in it. It is constructed for anyone who deserves to be put in it. Likewise, Allah built Hell for the ones who deserve it. Otherwise, the statement “I prepared Hell for such and such men” is not compatible with justice and wisdom of Allah because those men will have the right to object if they have not deserved Hell.
Questions on Islam
- Is the creation of hell and the devil not contrary to the understanding of a perfect creator (Allah)?
- Does the Lord of the Quran make plans (set traps)? How can we answer those who make these claims by using some verses as excuses?
- How to understand the verse "If We had so willed
- Are jinn superior to humans? Is everyday life of jiin similar to humans’?
- What are the verses about Angels, Jinn, and Devils?
- Were there any prophets among the Jinn who lived before the creation of Hz. Adam’s offspring?
- how to become a good muslim?
- Why do people still not believe though they see realities?
- Could you give some information on nationalism and racism? Is it religiously permissible if I love my nation better than other nations?