Since it is the spirit that speaks, sees and hears, why can man not speak beginning from the moment he is born?
Submitted by on Fri, 27/10/2017 - 15:45
Dear Brother / Sister,
Man was created differently from animals. For instance, everything that an animal needs is placed in its spirit before it is born. However, human spirit learns the things that are related to the world in this world.
For instance, man has the ability to drive a car but he cannot drive at the first moment. He has to undergo certain training for it. Similarly, the spirit has to undergo some training in the world to be able to use its properties.
Therefore, Allah does not held man responsible when he is born. He gives man a term of fifteen years.
Questions on Islam
- The Proofs of Creation # 15: The Proof of Training
- Why do we not remember the pact (the promise that all the souls gave to God when they had been asked “am I not your Lord?”)?
- What are the extraordinary incidents that took place when the Prophet (pbuh) was born?
- What are the supernatural events witnessed during the birth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and miraculous events occurred at the night he was born?
- What does Mithaq, that is the ‘covenant’ in qalu bala, mean? Why do we not remember the promise we made in the realm of the souls? Will it make us free of responsibility not to remember that promise?
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?
- Life in the Grave is True
- Could you please give me information about the Oneness of Allah? What does Burhan al-Tamanu (Reductio ad Impossible) mean?
- Will you give information about educating/training the soul? How can we get rid of the attitudes and habits that we do not want like hatred, enmity, envy, jealousy, inferiority complex and despair?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.