Is it Satan's qadar (destiny) to have rebelled?
Submitted by on Thu, 31/03/2016 - 01:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes, Satan underwent testing and failed. He did not repent because of his mistake. Everything is related to qadar but it is necessary to understand qadar truly. Qadar does not force anybody to do or not to do a certain thing.
Questions on Islam
- Is it appropriate to talk about qadar (destiny)?
- Belief in Qadar (destiny) – Introduction
- What are the traps (tricks) of Satan?
- Can Satan repent?
- Knowledge is dependent on the known- Is Man a Prisoner of Qadar (Destiny)?
- How does Satan pervert people though he knows that his torture will increase?
- If the Satan had not been created, would we all have been in Paradise?
- Does qadar (destiny) change?
- Is marriage qadar (destiny)?
- What is belief in the angels?