Is it permitted to practice as a mortgage associate ?
Submitted by on Tue, 03/02/2009 - 05:31
Dear Brother / Sister,
Mortgage, which means pledge, is used to define a kind of real estate financing system.
Finance company buys a real estate in the name of the customer and delivers it to the customer. However, the real estate is pledged/mortgaged in return for the customer’s debt to the finance company. Then the customer makes his monthly payments to the finance company within a predefined period of time and payment plan.
If the system you will join runs this way, it is permissible. However, if it makes you use credit and charges interest out of it, then it is not permissible.
Questions on Islam
- Can you give information about Dajjal? What are the characteristics of Dajjal?
- Mortgages, halal or haram?
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- Future and Options Trading
- Why is Interest Forbidden?
- What is Interest and why is it Forbidden?
- Questions on Commercial Ethics
- Some people invest premiums in banks and earn a right for second retirement. Is that permitted in Islam?
- Is network marketing religiously permissible? Is the bonus that is gained through the web of sale religiously permissible?
- Are there examples of interreligious dialogue and tolerance shown to the members of other religions?