Is it permissible to work as a lawyer?
- I study at faculty of law, but I receive suggestions from some people telling me not to become a lawyer so as to be protected from committing a lot of sins.
- What kind of a lawyer should I be under the conditions of our country so as not to commit sins?
Submitted by on Mon, 25/07/2022 - 12:19
Dear Brother / Sister,
Leaving aside the benefits and harms, it is permissible to study in schools such as Faculties of Law today with the uninterpreted decree of fiqh.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to learn and practice the profession of a lawyer, prosecutor and judge?
- What is the decree related to working as a lawyer in a non-Muslim country?
- What is the decree on working as a lawyer in a non-Muslim country?
- Is it permissible to call a sinner an unbeliever?
- Considering that hadiths reached us through many narrators, why should we trust hadiths and why should we not deny hadiths?
- Will you please explain the verses that order us to obey the messenger of Allah?
- What is the Meaning of Life for the Atheist and the Believer?
- Seeds of Reality are aphorisms from the booklet called Seeds of Reality, which was first published in 1920.
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- What are the characteristics of a person who can give a fatwa? Can we act according to the fatwas given today?