Is it permissible to perform prayers by wearing sunglasses?
Details of the QuestionIs it permissible to perform prayers by wearing sunglasses?
Submitted by on Sun, 03/05/2015 - 14:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
If the sunglasses do not prevent the nose and forehead from touching the ground/floor, it is permissible to perform prayers with it.
Questions on Islam
- Is It true that arms and elbows must not touch the ground in prostration?
- Does lifting the foot from the ground while in prostration invalidate prayer? Is it necessary to keep the big toe of the right foot on the ground during prostration only or throughout the prayer?
- The Principles of Prayer
- Makruhs of prayer
- The Sunnahs of Prayer
- Is there a hadith stating that the hands should be put on the ground/floor before the knees?
- How is Prayer (salah) performed?
- Is it permissible to perform prayers by sitting on a chair? Do people perform prayers on chairs because it is easier?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS