Is it permissible for a man to pluck the hairs between his eyebrows?
Details of the QuestionIs it permissible for a man to pluck the hairs between his eyebrows?
Submitted by on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 17:14
Dear Brother / Sister,
It is not permissible for a man to pluck the hairs between his eyebrows.
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible for men to pluck or to shave the hairs on their body parts?
- Is it permitted for women to pluck their eyebrows, to remove hairs on their face and between and around their eyebrows?
- Is it permissible for Muslim women to remove the extra hairs between or around her eyebrows?
- Is it permissible for women to pluck their eyebrows, to remove the hairs on their legs and faces, between their eyebrows and next to them?
- Can a woman in Islam shape her eye brows?
- Is it permissible for women to shave the facial hair on their faces?
- What is the judgment for shaving or growing a beard? What are the judgments for beard and mustache based on evidence? What is the type of beard in compliance with the Sunnah?
- Are there any situations where aesthetic surgery is permissible?
- Is it permissible to have one's eyebrows dyed?
- Is Hair Transplantation permissible?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS