Is it permissible to have one's eyebrows dyed?
Submitted by on Thu, 10/03/2016 - 00:44
Dear Brother / Sister,
Dyeing the eyebrows is similar to dyeing the hair.
It is not permissible for a woman to dye her eyebrows and show it to non-mahram men.
Besides, it is fard to wash the eyebrows while making wudu and ghusl. Therefore, using dyes that do not allow water to touch the skin prevent wudu and ghusl.
Questions on Islam
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Is it permissible for women to paint their nails by polishing them?
- Is it permissible for a women to make up in the religion of Islam?
- Is it permissible to have a tattoo done? Is it necessary to remove the tattoo? Do tattoos harm ghusl, wudu and other worships?
- Who are mahram men for a woman? Who are the men that are regarded as mahram and non-mahram for a woman? Are maternal and paternal uncles mahram?
- Rawatib Prayers
- Will you give information about being covered in the bathroom, having a bath naked and manners of having a bath?