How should it be evaluated that a person who starts to perform prayers and acts carefully to obey the orders of the religion becomes peaceful and happy, and things go smoothly for him?
- How should it be evaluated that a person who does not fulfil the orders of the religion properly, who commits sins and who is in a difficult situation spiritually starts to perform prayers and fulfils the other orders of the religion and becomes peaceful and happy, and things go smoothly for him? Can we say that obeying the orders of the religion definitely brings about happiness in the worldly life for a person?
Submitted by on Tue, 28/05/2019 - 15:12
Dear Brother / Sister,
We cannot say that obeying the religious orders will definitely bring happiness because there are many people who fulfil the deeds of worshipping but who are hit by misfortunes.
However, we should state that even if he is hit by worldly problems, his heart will be peaceful. For, he experiences the ease of fulfilling the duty of worshipping Allah. If he regards the worldly problems as temporary, those problems will also be eliminated inshallah.
Questions on Islam
- What is Sharia, how is Sharia lived, is Sharia valid in this century?
- What are the things that prayer (salah) makes man gain?
- What is Islam? Will you give detailed information about Islam?
- Is there a drawback in terms of health and religion to sleep after the morning prayer and between the afternoon and evening prayer (faylula, ghaylula and qaylula)?
- What are the benefits of worship for the individual and for the community?
- Fasting makes us nice people and acceptable slaves
- Will you give information about the duas (supplications) and tasbihat (glorifications) read in prayer (salah) and thawabs given for them?
- Can it be proved that Islam is a religion of love, peace and tolerance? Can you give examples about it?
- What is the Sunnah? Could you explain the importance of Sunnah in Islam?
- Can the noon prayer be performed five minutes before the time period for the afternoon prayer starts?